March 23, 2013

Food Log, Day 1

Today was my first day at Power Yoga Teacher Training.
My teacher, Fred, gave us several assignments to work on during the training period (and the rest of our life!). One of assignments was to keep a "Food Log" every single day, every single things that we eat/drink. There is a reason why we do this, of course. I will eventually share the background on this blog.

I could keep this "food log" as a personal record but why don't I post my diet record on this blog? It won't hurt anybody by sharing what I eat... I guess.

Here is "What I ate" for the Day 1.

Breakfast (@ Hotel)
- 1 (industrial) Chocolate croissant
- 1 White bread with sesame with berry jam & butter
- 2 cups of coffee with milk
- A glass of orange juice

Lunch (@ Training)
- Stair fried Zucchini with lemon sardine (a canned, from France)
- 2/3 of Apple (peeled and cut)
- 1 White bread with sesame (from hotel)
- A scoop of Home-made Hummus from the youngest student in the course

Dinner (@ Hotel)
- A bowl of creamy mushroom soup (I am pretty sure it was made from an industrial packet)
- Salad (mushroom, olive, tomato, lettace, balsamic vinegar, olive oil)
- Crumbled white fish (I could tell it was frozen pieces...) with lemon juice
- Fresh fruits (Melon, Kiwi, Strawberries)
- A glass of French Organic Grown Grapes red wine

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment