March 26, 2013

Food Log, Day 4


It's time for the list:

Breakfast (@ Hotel)
- 1 white bread
- A cups of coffee without milk
- A glass of orange juice

Lunch (@ Training)
- Whole wheat past with stair fried Zucchini and flat beans
- Fruits cocktail (Apple, Orange, Banana) 
- Rooibos Tea

Snack
- Rice ball (Sicilian style, bought at a shop)
- 2 blocks of dark chocolate with pistacchio
Dinner (@ Hotel - cooked myself)
- Whole wheat past with 
stair fried Zucchini and flat beans 
- A glass of French Organic Grown Grapes red wine (one more glass then the bottle will be empty! I cannot waste the precious wine as I know the effort behind to produce good organic wines.)
- Rooibos Tea

Limited access to the kitchen utensils and ingredients make things slightly difficult to follow the rule but I am trying my best.
What I really miss now is good South Indian/Sri Lankan food...

No comments:

Post a Comment