March 30, 2013

Food Log, Day 8

I am lucky to have a nice classmate who informed me the day-light saving starting tonight! I forgot about it... So I will have 1h less sleep tonight :(...
But I've been having a very good quality of sleep since I arrived Malta and I should be fine with a short sleep for now.

Breakfast (@ Hotel)
- A small portion of white bread
- A glass of orange juice
- A cup of black coffee

Lunch
- Marinated fresh vegetables (olive, onion, tomato, green pepper,herbs, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, artichoke)

- Maltese Red Beans Paste
- Kiwi, Banana & Apple cocktail

Snack
- ca. 1.5cm x 1.5cm raw chocolate
- Black coffee
- Rooibos Tea

Dinner
- Vegetarian Rissotto
- Stuffed Mushroom for vegetarian
(The restaurant was very flexible not to put any cheese, milk and other products that I am not taking at this moment.)
- Water
- Lemon Sorbet

I have a breakout on my face, near lips... I wonder what this means. I know it is a sign from my body... Maybe I've been eating more than 80% of my apetite...

My teacher, Fred Busch, gave us a very valuable food talk today at our training studio. I am glad that I receive new information regarding what we eat/drink.
Here is the Food Talk video which was recorded in 2012.
http://vimeo.com/38287026



No comments:

Post a Comment